The 2007 Midnight Run
had 1653 registered
The 2008 Midnight
Run had 1816 registered runners.
The 2009 Midnight Run
had 2075 registered runners.
The 2010 Midnight Run
had 1732 registered runners.
The 2011 Midnight Run
had 1953 registered runners.
This is Florida. It can be raining across the street and not where you are. There has never been a rain delayed or canceled event. There has been rain on the course prior to the on time start of an event.
- We anticipate between 2,200 and 2,800 runners for all events.
- Over 60% participate in the 5K.
- Just under half register race night.
- Come early. Register Early. Give yourself time.
- Everyone is eligible for the drawing.
- Each race will have its own race bib. The 5K and 10K runs will each use timing chips. If you sign up for
multiple races you will receive a race bib and chip for each race.
- The 5K and 10K runs use Ipico Sports
Timing System utilizing Dual Frequency RFID Technology. There is a $10 charge for lost chips.
night registration is to the right (North) of the Sheriff's Youth Ranch
Opportunity Store next to the large color LED information sign.
- For race night registration, all races use a common registration station.
- Preregistration check-in is in front of the Sheriff's Youth Ranch
Opportunity Store. This is to the LEFT of race night registration.
- All races will start on Causeway Blvd. near the Causeway Shopping
Center parking lot East entrance.
- All races are run entirely on Causeway Blvd.
- The finish line for all races is in the parking lot of Causeway
- There are two water stations. Both are accessible out bound and
in bound for the 5K and 10K runs.
- The first water station, for the One Mile, the 5K and the 10K, is just before the draw bridge over the Intercostal.
- The second water station, for the 10K, is at Royal Stewart Arms, between the second causeway bridge and
the park. This station is staffed by the Volunteers of Royal Stewart
Arms. Please be courteous.
- Rain Date.
is no rain date. If the race is canceled we will make every effort to make
the t-shirts available for pickup to all pre-registered runners and those who
might want to purchase one.
We will run the races if conditions are
deemed to to be safe after consulting with the sheriff, fire, and EMS.
This might include running in a drizzle or light rain.
If there is
lightning in the area we will not run the races, but we might have a delay in
If conditions do not allow the 10K luminaries to be lit the 10K
will be shortened and will not enter the park.
The best course of action is to
consult real time weather radar in making your decision to come to the