The Rules - Information
Wheelchair participants MUST call (727-535-2257) by June 25, 2013 for information and special registration
- The 5K and 10K runs use "disposable chips". there is not need to return them.
- Arrive early. Allow yourself time to get your race bib/race chip and warm up.
- Each race will have its own bib and chip
- Runners will start on both sides of Causeway Blvd.
- At the first bridge runners will merge to the right lanes. From this point runners will only use the right lanes.
- No dogs on the course
- Skates and Roller Blades are not allowed on the course
- Walkers are allowed to start behind all other runners in the 5K Run and One mile only.
- Walkers are not allowed in the 10K Run
- Strollers are allowed to start behind all other runners
- Non competitive wheelchair participants are allowed to start behind all other runners.
- Competitive wheelchair participants must call for further instructions.
The race course is on Causeway Blvd., a Pinellas County Road.
The Pinellas County Sheriff 's Office is in charge of all matters relating to the race course before, during, and after the runs.