July 3rd & 4th 2020 41st Annual Kiwanis Midnight Run
Click here to edit subtitle
1. We anticipate between 1,200 and 1,500 runners for all events.
Over 60% participate in the 5K.
Just under 35% register race night.
Pre-registration is recommended to be guaranteed a commemorative tee shirt.
Registration begins at 9:30 pm. Parking lot closes at 9:30 pm. Give yourself time.
Everyone is eligible for the drawings.
2. Each race will have its own race bib. The 5K and 10K runs will each use timing chips attached to the race bib. If you sign up for
multiple races you will receive a race bib and chip for each race.
night registration is to the right (North) of the Sheriff's Youth Ranch
Opportunity Store next to the large color LED information sign.
4. Race night registration will be direct input by the runner. There will be 2 volunteers at each table to assist in the process for all races.
Tables will be in front of the Sheriff's Youth Ranch
Opportunity Store. This is to the LEFT of race night registration.
5. All races will start on Causeway Blvd. near the Causeway Shopping
Center parking lot East entrance.
6. All races are run entirely on Causeway Blvd. and the finish line for all races is in the parking lot of Causeway
8. There are three water stations. They are accessible out bound and
in bound for the 5K and 10K runs.
The first water station, for the One Mile, the 5K and the 10K will be just before the draw bridge over the Intercoastal.
The second water station, for the 10K, is after the Royal Stewart Arms, between the second causeway bridge and
is no rain date.
If the race is canceled we will make every effort to make
the t-shirts available for pickup to all pre-registered runners and those who
might want to purchase one.
We will run the races if conditions are
deemed to to be safe after consulting with the sheriff, fire, and EMS.
This might include running in a drizzle or light rain.
If there is
lightning in the area we will not run the races, but we might have a delay in
The best course of action is to
consult real time weather radar in making your decision to come to the
race. It can be raining across the street and not where you are. There has never been a rain delayed or canceled event. Last year we had a storm early in the evening. But it cooled down the course and made it pleasant to run.
That's the beauty of Florida and why we live and play here!